eCash.v3 for Mac OS
Minimum system requirement:
OS X version 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (x86_64)
Tested for stability until OS X version 10.10 (Yosemite). Note that beyond this version, eCash is not guaranteed to work due to end of support from our external developer. However if you do face a problem, do continue to feedback to us. We may re-engage the developer for future support.
Before you can download and install the app successfully from our website, you need to perform the following step on your system.
- Goto "Security & Privacy" in the "System Preferences".
- Click on the "Lock" icon at the bottom left of the dialog box that says "Click the lock to make changes".
- When prompted, enter your administration password to allow the unlock.
- Click on the button to select "Anywhere" in the option for "Allow apps downloaded from:"
- Exit the setting and you can now perform the download and install directly from our website.
- 2015-03-11: release eCash.mac.v184.108.40.206
- fix crash in OS X 10.9 Mavericks & OS X 10.10 Yosemite when System Preferences ...|Language & Region, Time format setting is set to 24-Hour Time. Logged previously as crash after reading cash card, before display table of records on customer's OS X 10.9 and OS X 10.10.
- display progress bar in OS X 10.10
- fix "index 0 beyond bounds for empty array" bug when export csv file: no action when Export CSV button is pressed when no records is displayed in tableview (all filters off).
- 2015-01-11: release eCash.mac.v220.127.116.11
- supports OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- may resolve a case where OS X 10.9 Mavericks crashes after reading the cash card and just before displaying table of records. This issue could not be duplicated by the developer.
- 2014-11-13: release eCash.mac.v18.104.22.168
- 1st public release
- supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion & above