Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please note that all readers sold by 3kAD Technologies are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from the date of purchase.
How to submit for repair
Send an email to "email@example.com" stating the product model, serial number, date of purchase and problem description. Also include a scanned copy of your purchase receipt when submitting the product for repair. Service and transport charge of not more than S$30 will be levied if the reader condition fails to comply with the warranty requirement as stated below.
Your warranty will be void if the following events should occur:
- Warranty period has been exceeded.
- No proof of purchase is provided. Only original receipt is acceptable with the purchase date and retail shop name clearly printed.
- Product has been tampered with or serviced by third parties.
- Product has been damaged due to wilful intention, mishandling or wear & tear.
- Proper care has not been given to the product resulting in environmental damages and corrosion from heat, liquid and excessive dust.
- Damages resulting from acts of God.
Additionally, in the event that the submitted "faulty" product is determined by us to be in good working condition (No Problem Found), you will also be liable for the service and transport charge.
We therefore encourage our customers to contact our technical support team first to try to resolve the technical problem before sending the product to us for warranty service and repair.
3kAD Technologies and its partners/resellers shall not be held liable for any damages or loss resulting from the usage of the product other than its intended purposes.